Organization that exists to:
* Educate the mental health community and the public about the psychopathology and empirically based treatments for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and spectrum disorders through the life span.
* Advance best practice specialized treatment for OCD and spectrum disorders across Canada.
* Develop and operate the Canadian Specialty OCD Accreditation Program through the life span.
* Initiate and oversee the CIOCD Affiliate Outreach Educational Program with representation from every Canadian province.
* Support national and international scientific research on OCD designed to improve specialized clinical practice.
Âges servis: Tous âges
Région desservie Canada